UK Turk Playlists is one of the most popular and reliable Add-ons for global TV channels, especially English stations. More recently, the add-on has also integrated sports streams to allow users to access to major sporting events across the globe.
Installing the add-on is straight forward and easy and doesn’t require any subscription or user registration. The process is as follows:
UK Turks Installation Tutorial
1. Select System > File Manager from your main home screen menu
2. Click on ‘Add Source’
3. Select ‘None’
4 Now enter the following URL into the box: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click ‘Done.’
Make sure that you’ve got this URL exactly right. If it’s not, then you’ll receive an error from Kodi saying that it couldn’t find any source at the URL you provided. If that happens, check the URL for errors and also make sure you don’t have any punctuation/spaces at the begging or end of the text.
5. Click on the ‘Media Source’ at the bottom of the screen and enter a name that best matches this download. For the purpose of this tutorial, I’m going to enter ‘TvAddOns’ (the name of the repository)
6. Now click on OK.
7. Go back to your main menu (on your home screen) and select ‘System’
8. Now chose ‘Add-ons’
9. Select ‘Install from zip file’
10. Chose ’TvAddOns’ from the list on the screen
11. Click on ‘xbmc-repos’
12. Select ‘english’
13. Now chose repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip
14. Wait until you get a pop up notification stating that the MetalKettles Add-on has been enabled
15. Click on ‘Install from repository’
16. Scroll down and chose ‘MetalKettles Add-on Repository’
17. Select ‘Video add-ons’
18. Now chose ‘UK Turk Playlists’
19. Click on the ‘Install’ button
20. Wait for another pop up notification to confirm that the Uk Turk Playlists Add-on has been enabled
If you’ve made it this far, then UK Turk Playlists has been installed successfully and is good to go. You can start using it by selecting Videos > Add-Ons from your main menu or alternatively, you can attach it to another part of your menu via the Settings screen.
Hope you’ve found the article useful – if you have any questions (or have run into any problems), then give us a shout in the comments section below or on Twitter!