Release Hub is a Kodi add-on that sources a wide range of movies and TV content from Real Debrid links. Therefore you will need to have an active account with Real-Debrid to be able to use this plugin.
For those of you unaware of Real-Debrid, it is a premium service that offers higher quality streaming links that operate at higher speeds and with a fewer people on them leading to less buffering and better video/sound quality. You can register for a free account at www.real-debrid.com and try out the service for as little as €3 for a two week membership, or €16 for six months.
Once you have your account setup, follow the instructions below:
Tutorial: Installing Release Hub
1. Select System > File Manager from your main menu
2. Now chose ‘Add source’
3. Select ‘None’
4. Type the following URL into the box: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click ‘Done.’
Make sure you get this URL absolutely correct. If it’s in any way different to the above, then you will receive an error from Kodi letting you know that it couldn’t verify the source.
5. Now select the box at the bottom of the pop up and enter a name for the source. This name can be whatever you’d like it to be. For the purpose of this tut, I’m going to type in ’TVAddons’
6. Now click on the ‘OK’ button
7. Come back to your home screen many and click on ‘System’
8. Now chose ‘Add-ons’
9. Select ‘Install from zip file’
10. Click on TVAddons (or whatever you named your media source) from the list shown on the screen
11. Now chose xbmc-repos
12. Select ‘english’
13. Scroll down and click on repository.entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.x.zip
14. Wait until you get a pop up message telling you that the Add-on has been enabled
15. Now click ‘Install from repository’
16. Select the ‘Entertainment Repo’
17. Click on ‘Video add-ons’
18. Now chose ‘Release Hub’
19. Click on the ‘Install’ button
20. Wait until you receive another pop up message confirming that the add-on has been enabled.
The installation is now complete. You can access Release Hub from Videos > Add-ons or any other menu label that you decide to assign the add-on to from the menu settings.
If you have any problems with any of the above, then let us know in the comments below or on Twitter and we’ll look to help you out. Otherwise, we’d love to get your thoughts/feedback on how you find the High Quality links that Release Hub gives you.