Castaway is a more recent add-on that is rapidly growing in popularity. Focusing mainly on TV Shows and sport, Castaway offers live feeds from a wide range of sources and also provides an ‘On-Demand’ section to allow users to catch up on recent matches.
Installing the Kodi Add-On
- Go to System > File Manager
- Choose Add Source
- Click on <<None>>
- Enter the following URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.agMake sure that the URL entered is exactly the same as above. If it’s different in any way (or includes spaces at the beginning/end of the URL), you’ll receive an error message.
- Now Click on the box at the bottom of the window (underneath the line that asks you enter a name for this Media Source).
- For the purposes of this tutorial, we’re going to type TVAddOns into this box, but you can enter any name that makes this Add-on recognisable to you.
- Click on OK
- Now come back to your main menu and select System > Settings
- Click on Add-Ons
- Chose Install from Zip File
- Select ‘TV Add-Ons’ (or the name of the media source you entered in step six)
- Click on ‘xbmc-repos’
- Now chose ‘english’
- Select reposiotry.natko1412-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until you receive a pop-up notification that the repository on has been added successfully.
- Chose ‘Install from Repository’
- Select ‘natko1412 repo’
- Click ‘Video Add-Ons’
- Chose ‘Castaway’
- Click on the ‘Install’ button
- Wait for another pop up to confirm that the add-on been successfully installed.
Congrats – you’ve successfully installed the Castaway add-on. It can be accessed from Videos > Add-On part of your main menu or alternatively added to another menu element through Kodi’s main settings.
Please note, this is not an official Kodi add-on, so if you require support please don’t post on the official Kodi forum. Instead, head over to TV AddOns forum or alternatively drop us a line on Twitter.