Sportsmania is a premium subscription sports service that streams the world’s major sports and sports and sports channels. It offers subscribers two products (Sportsmania and SportsNationHD), which are now identical to each other in terms of the channels and sports that they offer.
You can find out more information from the Sportsmania website.
Sportsmania also offers an Android APK for those of you who want to install the product directly to your Android device and, while there isn’t currently an iOS app for download, Apple users can access live streams on their device from within the website.
For those of you interested in integrating Sportsmania with Kodi though, the setup is nice and straight forward. Just follow the instructions below:
- Select System > File Manager
2. Double click on ‘Add Source’
3. Click on ‘<None>’
4. Type ‘http://sportsmania.eu/repo’ (without the quotation marks) into the space under the keyboard. Click on ‘Done’.
Note: Make sure that the URL is completely correct (and without any spaces at the end of it, if you’ve copied and pasted it fro this page), otherwise the Sportsmania add-on won’t be found.
5. Enter ‘Sportsmania’ as the media source at the bottom of the previous screen.
6. Go back to your build’s main menu and click on ‘System’
7. Now select ‘Add-ons’
8. Choose ‘Install from zip file’
9. Double-click on ‘Sportsmania’ from the list you’re shown.
10. Now double-click on the zip file that you’re shown.
11. Wait until you see a message confirming that the Sportsmania Repository has been enabled.
12. Now click on ‘Install from repository’
13. Double-click on the Sportsmania Repository
14. Select ‘Video add-ons’
15. Click on Sportsmania or SportsNationHD (depending on your subscription)
16. Chose ‘Install’
17. Wait for confirmation that the Sportsmania add on has been enabled
18. Now go to your ‘Video Add-ons’ from your main menu (usually found under the ‘Video’ option)
19. Click on the ‘Sportsmania’ option
20. The first time that you load up Sportsmania (or SportsNationHD), you’ll be asked for your username and password. If you don’t have one yet, then you can buy one from Sportsmania.eu. If you do have one, then hit the ‘Carry On’ button and you’ll be asked to type both in.
21. And that’s it, the installation is complete. You should be brought into the main menu of whichever product you’ve subscribed to – the screenshot below is from Sportsmania.
Video: Installing Sportsmania
For those of you would prefer to watch the add-on being installed, we have created the following video on our YouTube channel.
If there are any further questions or comments though, feel free to post them below and I’ll get round to reply as soon as I can!