SportsDevil is one of the more popular sports streaming add-ons available. It offers a wide range of sports from a number of different sources that can be delivered straight to your TV or Kodi device.
The installation of the SportsDevil add-on is a little different to the way that you may have installed other Kodi plugins. The main difference is that SportsDevil doesn’t have a repository – instead, you’ll need to download the zip file to your device and install it directly from there.
The whole process is as follow:
1. Download the latest SportsDevil add-on (Link updated Jan 2016)
2. Now load up Kodi and click on System in your menu bar
3. Chose Add-ons
4. Now select ‘Install from zip file’
5. Select the path leading to where you downloaded the zip file in step 1. In the image below, I downloaded the file to my desktop.
6. Wait until you receive a pop-up notification confirming that the SportsDevil add-on has been enabled.
That’s all there is to it. You can now launch SportsDevil from the Video > Video Add-ons menu path or of course link the add-on to a particular part of your main menu.
If you have any questions (or you’ve come across any problems getting this up and running), then please leave a comment below or hit us up on Twitter. We’d love to hear from you!