The great benefit of Kodi is that there’s something for everyone. So just as there is an option for setting up Disney channels for kids, so are there plenty of options for adults who are looking for a good evening in alone … or with each other, if you get my meaning.
Ok, so let’s get the important stuff out of the way. Lubetube contains adult material, so don’t go installing this unless you’re over 18 (or whatever the legal age of watching porn in your area is). Equally, if you’re over that age but have kids – have a think about installing this on a separate profile so that they can’t accidentally find it.
With that out of the way, let’s get to it.
1. First of all, download the repo zip file from here
2. Come out of File Manager (press Escape a couple of times) and back to your main menu. Now you want to click on System > Add Ons.
3. Choose ‘Install from zip file’
4. Browse to where you downloaded the zip file listed in step 1 and double-click on the file. Wait until you get a pop up notification confirming that the zip file has been installed correctly.
5. Now click on Install from repository
6. Double-click on XBMC – Adult Addons
7. Choose Video Add-ons
8. Now select LubeTube and wait until you get another pop up window confirming that the LubeTube Addon has been installed correctly.
9. Go to your Video Addons. If you haven’t added this as a short cut to a custom build, you can generally find this under Video > Addons
10. Select LubeTube and the add on will launch.
If there are any problems with this, then just give me a shout either in the comments below or on Twitter.